11/06/15

Today another journey of my life M.Phil course work has been ended up.Although It was very short time but I enjoyed a lot with my all class fellows and honorable teachers. In this whole one year of life I gained, I learned and I achieved but i lost my eligible, caring and qualified teacher ‪#‎Shaheed‬ ‪#SirYasirRizvi :-(

#‎SirYasir‬ today was your paper(comparative mass media issues) v all were there in the department but u were not..:-( Me and my fellows and all your students will always miss you in the every phase of life. 

voice of #DrYasir can never be suppressed .he will speak up through his students now and he will be alive in our minds and hearts and his dream of ‪#‎AnEducatedPakistan‬ & ‪#‎AdvancedResearch‬ will come true INN SHA ALLAH...!!!
 
May ALLAH SWT give him highest ranking in Janat-ul-firdous Aameen .

#ThisIsLife ‪#‎MoveForward‬
 
Best of luck to all my class fellows (Y)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write your comments here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.