03/11/13

40 things that Pakistani men hate to hear

By : Junaid Akram 

  1. Do I look fat?
  2. Umm there’s this new store at the mall…
  3. I’m not hungry hungry, but I’ll share your garlic mayo fries.
  4. Why do you have to hang out with Fahad so much? Is he your boyfriend?
  5. Oh never mind, Yasir is just a friend. But I don’t get a good vibe from Ramsha so you better not talk to her.
  6. I’m not one of those girls.
  7. You’re just like a brother to me.
  8. *On the second date* some people are coming over tomorrow for my rishta, so I thought I should just let you know.
  9. If I ask you something, would you be honest?
  10. OMG! The dreadlocks on that guy look so YUM.
  11. So this one time, my ex and I went to…Read More >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write your comments here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.