29 July, 2012

Dear Students,

Thank you very much for the prayers and comments posted by you.

I hope everyone had a peaceful holiday and is ready to kick off the new semester of the year 2012. 

Best Wishes for all of you!

I appreciate all the intellectual and creative hard working performed by you during last semester examination, finally securing good marks. I really excuse for the students of subsidiary mass comm for the inconvenience of their result sheet. 

At the beginning of new semester I won’t be with you, but if God's willing, Inshallah I will be with you after some days. I urge you to set high goals for yourself this semester and take advantage of all that, which is offered by the department.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wishes ma'am........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jazakAllah for ur humble wishes.. we all are praying that you get well soon IA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks alot ma'am :),finally mera net chal gaya :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maam ur wishes means alot to us.. Thankss alot and Get well Soonn =)

    ReplyDelete

write your comments here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.