NOTE OF APPRECIATION FOR BS-II Year

I am glad to say this skill of appreciation by Bushra and  Eruj for being such a wonderful influence on party.
I would like to congratulate Bushra Qasim and Khadija Haider for getting best Drama Director Award and Best Actor Award.
I would also like to pass on good wishes to Habiba and Filza for performing the impressive dance, Kanwal and Hafiza Anam for performing my mimicry and their observation regarding me,  Alvina Agha for performing a good compairing.

My dear students of Bs-II Year you all are superb, and you did a great job.
Keep it up...
Cheers!

NOTE OF APPRECIATION FOR BS-I Year (Major)

I am pleased to appreciate you about your performance regarding Mughl-e-Azam Drama;
its Cast, Direction, Script Writing and the theme of drama.
You all did a marvlellous job.
Keep it up..
Wishing you good hope!

1 comment:

  1. Thanku so much ma'am! Ur appreciation really means alot 4 us!! haha im best actor in ur eyes but i didnt received any award n there's no regret regarding it! cz reward of people's appreciation is more than any award! But im really happy 4 bushra! She won means we all won! Thanku really very much again!!!
    Khadija Haider!!

    ReplyDelete

write your comments here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.